Saturday, January 29, 2011

Master Cleanse: Day 3

Day three.

Very irritable. My blood pressure seems to spike at every semi-loud sound, or the slightest discomfort such as my husband putting his less-than-warm hands on my skin. And I have a headache.

I'm sure that drinking more of the mixture will alleviate some of this. But it doesn't change the the want for food. At one point I felt so frustrated I thought I was going to hyperventilate. My husband encourages me to eat just a little something, but that will only make me want more. And besides, I'm not doing this to myself so that I can cave here and cave there. It's all or nothing.

On a positive note my stomach is as flat as a sheet of paper, making me love my favorite pair of jeans even more.

About to go have some fun with the hubby, just hoping this irritability doesn't spoil our day.

I dread the thought of doing this for one more Saturday.



Later...

It was a rough day. Had some very bad indigestion. Not sure what I'm digesting?

Hoping that this is all part of the "three day hump"!

No comments:

Post a Comment